Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Want Feathers in my Hair!

I read about something in a fashion article, and now I have just seen it in real life. I'm talking about feather hair extensions. I don't know how you get them, and I don't know how long it will be a trend, but I do know that I want some! Just a few...nothing crazy...but something to show a little exotic twist, you know? Like this:


I think they're so fun and whimsical. They actually remind me of when girls used to put friendship bracelet type things in their hair...remember that? Like this little sweetie:



And I love anything that brings back memories of my childhood. (That reminds me of the amazing light up shoes that Patrick got me for my birthday last year...I'll have to share that later!)

So what's your take on the feather hair extensions? Like or dislike? I say like! As long as we don't go overboard with it like the great Steven Tyler:

Is that a raccoon tail?!

Moral of the Story: It's okay to jump on the bandwagon and join a trend...as long as the only reason you're doing isn't just because everyone else is ;)


1 comment:

  1. I like I like! AND they are nice because you don't have to cut them off, (like a friendship bracelet:-) haha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete